Propane Transport Driver
The propane industry is looking for dedicated individuals who enjoy working independently but also being part of a team. As a propane transport driver in the Mid-States region, you will enjoy competitive wages, a high-demand career with room for advancement and many more benefits.
The best part? Enjoy driving the open road and be home regularly.
What the Job Entails:
- Deliver bulk loads of propane from bulk distribution sources to propane dealer locations
- Make deliveries on time and communicate with dispatch and other team members regularly
- Inspecting vehicle and equipment to ensure safety regulations and codes are met and company procedures are being followed
General Job Requirements:
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) containing a Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsement and DOT medical card
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attention to safety and details
Transport Driver Career Profile
The propane industry continues to grow, creating job opportunities for individuals who are driven, motivated and looking for their next career move. With so many opportunities, there is a career in propane for you.