Propane Service Technician
The propane industry is looking for individuals who are team-oriented, work efficiently and enjoy interacting with others and providing excellent customer service. As a propane service technician in the Mid-States region, you will enjoy competitive wages, room for advancement, mentorship and more.
If you enjoy working hands-on with equipment and technology, consider a career as a service technician.
What the Job Entails:
- Installing, repairing, maintaining and inspecting propane appliances of all sorts and the related equipment
- Providing excellent customer service to customers in all industries
- Performing repairs and adjustments on propane equipment
- Examining propane elements, including regulators, gas lines, appliance connections and others for possible defects or gas leaks
- Install and pressure test gas service lines to ensure system passes all state and local installation/permit requirements
- Working with management to ensure that customer needs are being met efficiently
General Job Requirements:
- Ability to work with mechanical equipment and technology
- Training and prior experience working in the propane industry
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional dedication to safety and industry practices
Service Technician Career Profile
The propane industry continues to grow, creating job opportunities for individuals who are driven, motivated and looking for their next career move. With so many opportunities, there is a career in propane for you.