Propane Delivery Driver
The propane industry is looking for individuals who are team-oriented, work efficiently and enjoy interacting with others and providing excellent customer service. As a propane delivery driver in the Mid-States region, you will enjoy competitive wages, room for advancement and many more advantages.
Enjoy spending your days on the open road but have a schedule that is family-friendly.
What the Job Entails:
- Loading, securing, transporting, delivering, and unloading propane to and from specified destinations within an assigned service area
- Communicating daily with office personnel and management to efficiently execute daily operating procedures and work activities
- Meeting customer needs in all weather and driving conditions while providing excellent customer service
- Inspecting vehicles and equipment to ensure safety regulations and codes are met and company procedures are being followed
General Job Requirements:
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) containing a Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsement and DOT medical card
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to safety and details
Bobtail Delivery Driver Career Profile
The propane industry continues to grow, creating job opportunities for individuals who are driven, motivated and looking for their next career move. With so many opportunities, there is a career in propane for you.