Propane Customer Service Representative
The propane industry is looking for individuals who are team-oriented, work efficiently and enjoy interacting with others and providing excellent customer service. As a propane customer service representative in the Mid-States region, you will enjoy competitive wages, room for advancement, a strong team environment and more.
If you enjoy working with others to meet customer needs and provide excellent service, consider a career in propane.
What the Job Entails:
- Answering propane product and service questions for potential and current customers
- Arranging propane delivery dates and service appointments for customers
- Creating and maintaining customer records and new accounts
- Managing customer payments, including processing and following up on account balances
- Assisting in recordkeeping for the organization to ensure that all requirements are being met to operate optimally
- Providing customers with a positive experience and ensuring that their needs are met
General Job Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administrative capabilities, including proficiency in basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Personal interest in providing excellent customer service
Customer Service Representative Career Profile
The propane industry continues to grow, creating job opportunities for individuals who are driven, motivated and looking for their next career move. With so many opportunities, there is a career in propane for you.